- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information:
- By opting out of our newsletter
- By emailing us
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We obtain your email address when you offer it to us in order for us to send you send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We don’t spam. We don’t like spam either.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of newsletter emails
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Shelmet Precision Casting, Inc provides various methods to contact us that are kept up-to-date on the Contact Us page.